Tuesday, October 4, 2011

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE BETTER

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE BETTER 
(You can make your marriage that seems to have grumbled to better up )
Mr. Bril Emma Opanyi
Hello praise the Lord. once again i am glad to bring you power packed deliverance prayer points on marriage. 
It is long ever since the devil played over your marriage as i speak now you may be in a crumbled marriage situation, your marriage is been threatened by Satan or perhaps you have given up. this is not time to give up my brother my sister its time to fight for your marriage. God bless you as you overcome
 
Prayers: Satan take your hands off my marriage!


1.       Every power preventing me as husband from living as a true head should become paralyzed in the name of Jesus
  
2.       The Lord should forgive any sin of abortion that may lead to blood crying against our home, in the name of Jesus.
  
3.       The Lord should help us make the proper corrections in our marriage.
  
4.       Let every imagination, thought, plan, decision, desired and expectation of divorce and separation against my home be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
  
5.       I bind and render to naught the power and activities of the spirits that put marriage asunder, in the name of Jesus.
  
6.       Satan, hear the word of the Lord, you will not break my home, in the name of Jesus.
  
7.       I paralyzed every spirit of misunderstanding between me and my wife in the name of Jesus.
  
8.       I bind all powers eating away the determination of my wife/husband to stay married to me, in the name of Jesus.
  
9.       Let the satanic birds eating away my love from the heart of my wife husband vomit it, in the name of Jesus.
  
10.   Pray in the spirit for at least 10 minutes.
  

Deliverance prayers: Let marriage destroyers be destroyed in Jesus name


1.       Lord, dissolve and render to naught every evil counsel fashioned against my home.
  
2.       I bind every spirit of Ahab, Jezebel, strife and home wreckers, in the name of Jesus.
  
3.       Lord, let your axe of fire on the root of my marital problems and cut them to pieces in the name of Jesus.
  
4.       Let every power militating against the divine purpose of marriage in my home be destroyed. That is,
  
-          Power militating against companionship and completeness.
-          Power militating against marital faithfulness end encourage adultery and fornication.
-          Power and fornication
-          Power militating against procreation

5.       Let every wicked device of the enemy to defeat these purposed in our lives be frustrated in the name of Jesus.

6.       Let every gadget of marriage destruction be frustrated in my home, in the name of Jesus

7.       Let every evil arrow fired by demonic relatives be uprooted, in the name of Jesus

8.       Let every evil anti-marriage linkage with our parent be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

9.       Let every evil effect of external interference in our marriage be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus

10.   Every power preventing me as a wife from accepting the headship of my husband should become paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

Mark 10:7-9 “for this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and the
twain shall be one flesh so they are no more twain, but one flesh. Wherefore what God has joined together let no man put asunder.”


??????????CONFESSSION

MATT.19:6: where fore they are more twain, but on e flesh. What therefore God hath join together, let not man put asunder.

??????????PRAISE WORSHIP

1.       Thank God for the institution of marriage.

2.       Lord, forgive me for any unprofitable contribution that brings about my present marital situation

3.       Lord, forgive me if the choice of my partner has been wrong from the beginning

4.       Lord, walk back to the foundation of my marriage and carry out the necessary surgical operation

5.       I register my protest in the demonic world for the wounds and injury done to my home by the enemy, in the name of Jesus

6.       I bind every strongman militating  against my home, in the name of Jesus

7.       Let every evil spiritual  marriage contacted by me or on my behalf be dissolved, in the mighty
name of Jesus.

8.       Let every evil spiritual  marriage with spirit husband / wife be divorced, in the name of Jesus

9.       Let every evil spiritual home involving me destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

10.   I pursue, overtake and recover my marriage from the hands of home breakers, in the name of Jesus


Isaiah 43:18-19: Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of Old. Behold i will do a new things; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
       
(Cancel the effect of the following things. Please pray aggressively if you are involved or feel you may be involved in them. Pray as follows)
I cancel the following spirits and command them to loose their hold upon my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
-          Demonic water pouring on the feet on the wedding day
-          Contaminated wedding rings and shoes
-          Background of polygamy and multiple husbands
-          Familiar spirits and witchcraft spirits
-          Satanic deposit in the home
-          Collection of spiritual bride-price
-          incest
2.       I break and lose myself, in the name of Jesus from any anti-marriage curse issued upon my family
3.       Father, let the Prince of peace reign in my marriage without any hindrance, in the name of Jesus
4.       I decree reconciliation between myself and my partner, in the name of Jesus.
5.       All powers conspiring with anyone to destroy our home/marriage lose your hold, the name of Jesus
6.       All evil counsels against our home are frustrated, in Jesus’ name.


Deliverance prayers:enemies of my marriage..collapse and die!

 (Grid up your spiritual loins and aggressively stand against the following local home-wreckers. Pray as follows)
Job 22:28: thou shall also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon the way
I stand against any….., (fit in the items listed below) and command them to release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
-          competition by strange women or girls/men
-          demonic in-law
-          financial failure and poverty, especially after the wedding
-          spirit husbands and wives
-          demonic marks
-          anti-marriage destruction
-          spirit of fear
-          spirit of Jezebel (domineering nature)
-          inherited spirit from the father’s and mother’s sides.
-          marriage  curses
-          anti-marriage covenants
-          spirit of misunderstanding, misinterpretation and exaggeration
-          ungodly attachment to parents

??????????CONFESSIONS

Mark 10:8-9: And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
??????????PRAISE WORSHIP
1.       You who conspired with my husband/wife to destroy our marriage and good home, I command you to remove your hand from my husband/wife, in the name of Jesus. It is against God’s word for you to separate us.
2.       All evil counsel against our home, collapse, in the name of Jesus.
3.       I scatter all evil arrangements between you and my husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.
4.       You strange woman attached to my husband, will dislike each other as from now, in the name of Jesus.
5.       I will get favour and love of my husband / wife in the name of Jesus
 Thank the Lord for His mercies and grace.
 Ask the holy Spirit to help you pray to the point of breakthrough in the name of Jesus
Source: Mountain of fire and miracles

1.       I remove the hand of household wickedness from my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
2.        Let every incantation, incision, hexes and other spiritually harmful activities working against me, be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
3.       I command all forces of evil manipulating, delaying or hindering my marriage to be completely paralyzed, in the name of Jesus
4.       Let all evil anti-marriage marks be removed, in the name of Jesus
5.       Lord, restore me to the perfect way in which you created me if i have been altered
6.       Father, let your fire destroy every satanic weapon fashioned against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
7.       Lord, expose all the schemes and plans of Satan ever devise against me through any source and any time.
8.       I forsake any personal sin that has given ground to the enemy, in the name of Jesus
9.       I reclaim all the ground I have lost to the enemy, in the name of Jesus’ name.
10.   I apply the power in the name and blood of Jesus to my marital situation.


Delayed marriage? My bones of bones, appear now

Isaiah 34:16: “seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit hath gathered them.”
 No word of God shall lack power of fulfillment! God’s words are always backed by his authority and we know His words can not return to him void. We serve a God that cannot lie. His dreams, vision and words concerning our lives will surely come to pass.
God is the one that instituted  marriage and H performed the first wedding ceremony in Genesis  chapter 2. God has a man for every woman and if you feel that you have lost God’s perfect will for your life, don’t forget that for every Vashti there is an Esther.
    
  Lateness in marriage can come as a result of collective capacity, manipulation of household wickedness, spirit husband/wife and other anti –marriage forces. “in His time God makes all things beautiful” (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The God that makes all things beautiful, will step into your situation, break down every wall of partition gather you together by His spirit. (Isaiah 34:16; Ephesians 2:13). Our God is faithful! He never comes late. He will hasten His words (concerning your marriage) to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12)

 CONFESSIONS

Phli.  2:9-10: wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Col. 2:13 and you, being dead in your sins and the un-circumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Rev. 12:11: and they overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death
Luke 1:37; for God nothing shall be impossible.

PRAISE WORSHIP

1.       Thank the lord because your miracles  has come
2.       Ask the lord to forgive you any sin that would hinder answers to your prayers.
3.       Lord, make known to me the secret of my inner life
4.       Help me o Lord, to discover my real self
5.       Let every imagination of the enemy against my marital life be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
6.       I refuse to co-operate with any anti-marriage spells and curses ,in  the name of Jesus
7.       I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my setting down in marriage, in the name of Jesus
8.       Let every force magnetizing the wrong people to me be paralyzed in the name  of Jesus.
9.       I break every covenant of marital failure and late marriage, in the name of Jesus
10.    I cancel every spiritual wedding conducted consciously or unconsciously on my behalf, in the name of Jesus


Marital Joy is my portion

1.       Let the fire of God melt away the stones hiding my marital blessings, in the name of Jesus.
2.       Let the powers blocking the sunlight of my glory and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
3.       Let all evil spirit masquerading to trouble my marital life be bound, in the name of Jesus.
4.       The pregnancy of good things within me will not be aborted by any contrary power, in the name of Jesus
5.       Lord, let wonderful changes begin to be my lot from this week
6.       I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
7.       I receive my right match, in the name of Jesus.
8.       I stand against every spirit of discouragement, fear, worry and frustration, in the name of Jesus.
9.       Lord, turn away all that would jilt, disappoint or fail me.
10.   Thank God for the victory.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: