Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 12


21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 12
SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
I BIND AND TORMENT THE STRONGMAN WITH FETTERS OF FIRE!!! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 12. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 12
  1. O God arise and let my story change, in Jesus’ name.
  2. Thou power of mysterious affliction, DIE!!! in Jesus’ name.
  3. O God arise and give me a miracle that will shock my doctors, in Jesus’ name.
  4. Voices of demotion asking me to come down, catch fireeee! in Jesus’ name.
  5. Thou crystal ball, thou mirror of darkness assigned against me S-C-A-T-T-E-R to P-I-E-C-E-S!!!!!!! in Jesus’ name
  6. The plan of the wicked for my life, for my family and career, I bury you by fire, in Jesus’ name.
  7. The strangeness and boiling of this year shall not cage my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
  8. Power of Baal in my father’s house, DIE!!! Power of Baal troubling my star, DIE!! in Jesus’ name.
  9. Altars of Baal assigned to trouble me catch fireeeeee! in Jesus’ name.
  10. Serpents and scorpions of Baal my life is not your candidate, DIE!!! in Jesus’ name.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: