Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 20

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 20


SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
I DECLARE THAT I SHALL BE A COMMANDER THIS YEAR! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 20. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 20
  1. Power to move to my next level, come upon my life now! In the name of Jesus.
  2. The power that wants to dry your oil shall fall down and die!!! In the name of Jesus.
  3. The oil that will lift up my head shall fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  4. O God Arise and let my enemies become food for worms! In the name of Jesus.
  5. O God arise and let Your anointing work in me, work with me, work for me, work through me and work against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Woe befalls any power that challenges the anointing of God upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Anointing that makes me to become what Heavens want me to become, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  8. Power that rubbishes all obstacles and hindrances, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  9. Anointing that set aside all satanic bottle-necks and evil patterns, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  10. Power that has no respect for impossibility, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  11. Anointing that changes the rule for my sake, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  12. Anointing that brings honey out of the rock and oil from of the flinty stone, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  13. Anointing that disgraces my opposition, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  14. Any power that wants to waste me shall be wasted in Jesus’ name.
  15. Anointing to be at the right place at the right time, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  16. My head, you shall not reject the oil of honor and promotion, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Anointing that will pull me out of the valley of stagnation, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
    Anointing to become the desire of heaven, fall upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  18. Vagabond powers organized to disorganize my destiny, DIE BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  19. My Head! My Head!! My Head!!! Locate your oil from heaven!!! In the name of Jesus.
  20. Oil dryers assigned to empty my destiny, die by fire!!! In the name of Jesus.
  21. Agenda of witchcraft to redirect my destiny: DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  22. Violent angels from heaven, arise! Attack every power caging my star!!! In the name of Jesus.
  23. Oil dryers of my father’s house: DIE BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  24. Anointing to become unstoppable, come upon me now! In the name of Jesus.
  25. Powers that have stolen my oil, return it by fire!!! In the name of Jesus.
  26. Yoke Breaker! Jesus Christ!! Move me forward by fire!!! In the name of Jesus.
  27. O Heavens! T-E-A-R!! POUR OIL ON MY HEAD!!! In the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: