Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 10

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 10

SCRIPTURE READING: Genesis CHAPTER 24.
CONFESSION: Genesis 24:60: – “And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.”
HOLY GHOST FIRE, CONSUME MY INFIRMITIES!!! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 10. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 10
  1. Let the womb of this year manifest and bring me my desired career breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every power circulating my name for evil, every power observing my face for evil, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Power of negative inheritance die! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Wicked agenda assigned to stop good things in my life, you are a liar! Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every seed growing in my life to terminate my life, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every physical, spiritual, career and financial infirmities, Clear Away by the power in the blood of Jesus! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Any sicknesses in my body, disappear!!! Any witchcraft burial of my progress: BACKFIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. The lord shall increase me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every agenda of the enemy to abort my destiny shall die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every satanic embargo, d wicked agenda of satanic delay, Powers harassing my star, dry up and die!!! in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: