Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 17

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 17


SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
O GOD ARISE AND SETTLE ME THIS YEAR!!! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 17. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 17
  1. Every lion of frustration, stagnation, bad luck, tragedy, poverty and backwardness assigned against me: catch fireee!! In the name of Jesus.
  2. Every mouth of satanic lions, assigned to devour my promotions and breakthroughs, I shut you up by fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Everything in my life that is presently limiting God: DIE BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  4. I activate every promise of God concerning my life with effectual prayers that brings unstoppable performances in the name of Jesus.
  5. The power that gives up when miracle is around me, I command that power to die now, in the name of Jesus.
  6. The power that wants me to eat the remnant of my enemies, I command you to be buried alive now!!! In the name of Jesus.
  7. I (mention your name) shall arise and shine by fire!!! In the name of Jesus.
  8. O you the suspended cloud of blessings hanging over my head, B-R-E-A-K FORTH INTO RAINS AND SOAK MY LIFE NOW!!! In the name of Jesus.
  9. I will ARISE and Go Forth, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power strengthening wickedness in my life, you are a liar! DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: