Thursday, October 13, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 1

21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 1
PSALM 24:7-10: “Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is he, this King of glory? The Lord Almighty— he is the King of glory. “
Isaiah 28:6: “And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.”
Matthew 12:29: “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
Isaiah 60:11: “Your gates will be open continually; They will not be closed day or night, So that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, With their kings led in procession…”
I welcome you to the battle trenches at the gate of this new year 2011. If year 2010 was nightmare to the powerless Christian, I tell you this new year 2011 shall be cataclysmic for the blind and ignorant Christian. In the 2010 edition of the BATTLE OF THE GATES, we prayed ourselves to the palace at throne of power, Yes, we have tasted the raw and humbling power of the Almighty in 2010, but the wisdom, knowledge and understanding by which power must be sustained, retained and nourished to flourish in our lives shall not be wanting in this new year 2011. That is the latest phase of the battle.
At the start of each year, as our spiritual tradition dictates, we always fervently storm the gate with prayers that flung bestows favors and releases power on us. These prayers release divine ladders for angels of your blessings to descend and ascend bringing you the resources that makes life prosperous throughout the year. This year 2011 shall not be an exception to that miraculous encounter in Jesus’ name.
For me, every year the 21 days starting January 11 to January 31 are the days of momentum to break gravitational limits and fly, doing battle at the gate. This year 2011 being the 11th year of this discovery is unique because of the number 11. I am sharing the same secret of spiritual exploits of a prayer eagle in battle with you. May God bless you as you actively participate and pray along. This is my inexhaustible spiritual gold and silver that I have and therefore share with you.
Obtaining POWER to get your problems solved is a transaction not paid for in Dollars, Euros, Pound Sterling, or Shillings. It is a spiritual transaction that is paid for with thirst and longings, with sacrificial prayers and fastings. I welcome you to the arena of power merchants who travail with sweat and blood with unquenchable longings for power that cannot be insulted by anything.
Isaiah 55:1-2: “Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? Hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.”
And now may these 21 days of prayer and declaration empower you to spiritually travel like a rocket to gain your spiritual Victory and also celebrate the physical victory in Jesus name.

SCRIPTURE READING: Psalm CHAPTER 51:1-19.
CONFESSION: Psalm 51:9-10: – “Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
WASH AWAY MY INIQUITIES, O LORD!-
Bring quality gratitude to God for making you to cross-over into year 2011. Appreciate Him with thanksgiving for making you His battle axe in the battle of the gate 2011. Draw divine strength and grace to follow through the next 21 days of prayer warfare for victory at the battle of the gate 2010. Ask the Lord to remember His covenant and bring you out of any trouble you are going through now, vow that you will serve him better this year than any year in the past.
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 1. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 1 Prayer Points
  1. My Father, I come before you and i repent and renounce the triple sins of idolatry, sexual perversion and shedding of blood by my ancestors. Have mercy Lord and forgive us, in Jesus name.
  2. Circumcise my unclean lips O Lord with the coal of fire from Your altar of power, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Iniquities of my ancestors; sins of my father’s house, I drag you before the altar of fire, BE PURGED from my life now, in the name of Jesus. (Dwell on this prayer for a quality time repeatedly emphasizing BE PURGED!)
  4. Gates of Divine power, be OPENED unto me, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Power of God, swallow my powerlessness now, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Inherited bondage of my father’s house, come out with all your roots and die! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Spiritual task-masters ministering the affliction of my father’s house upon my life, EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. My Father and my God, stretch out Your mighty hand and smite to pieces every evil chain of slavery and bondage to bad habits in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every power saying “NO” to my victory dance this year, you are a liar! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power saying “NO” to my new songs this year. BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.

No comments: