Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 21

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 21

SCRIPTURE READING: Psalm CHAPTER 108.
CONFESSION: Psalm 108:7-13: – “God has spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of my head; Judah is my lawgiver; Moab is my wash pot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph. Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom? Will not you, O God, who have cast us off? and will not you, O God, go forth with our hosts? Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.”
I POSSESS THE STRONG CITY!!! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 21. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 21
  1. If I have been knocked down, I receive power to bounce back now! in Jesus’ name.
  2. O God of Elijah fight my battles for me, in Jesus’ name.
  3. Thou terror of the night, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Thou power of the night troubling my star, I command u to die now!! in Jesus’ name.
  5. Every power closing my good doors, u are a joker, die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Rope of stagnancy, B-R-E-A-K!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Thou power of ‘beating-about-bush’ my life is not your candidate, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. O ground, OPEN and swallow the enemies of my open doors, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every trouble of the night assigned against my life DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Angels of God shall Arise and scatter all those plotting against my Breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
  11. All demonic dragons working against me be buried alive now, in the name of Jesus.
  12. I receive dominion over every satanic challenge, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every oppressor and their weapons fashioned against me shall drown in the red sea, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every weapon of discouragement be canceled now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  15. Power of God, arise and connect me with those who will bless me and connect me with my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus.
  16. This month shall be my month of signs and wonders for me, in the name of Jesus.
  17. My Father, catapult me to my next level, in the name of Jesus.
  18. My hands shall do well, my hands shall prosper, my hands shall not be bewitched in the name of Jesus.
  19. I am here unto God not unto man, therefore O Lord, meet my needs, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Blood of Jesus, speak on my behalf in Jesus’ name.
  21. Spiritual wickedness in high places, hear the word of the LORD: fall down and die!!! In Jesus’ name.
  22. Every awkwardness in my life that the devil will use as an open door to attack my destiny, die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  23. Every conspiracy against my breakthroughs and promotion this month S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
  24. Every conspiracy in d heavenlies against me and my family, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
  25. Witchcraft verdict over my health be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  26. By d power of d risen Christ, my dry bones, RECEIVE LIFE NOW!!! In the name of Jesus.
  27. My dry bones shall rise again and speak forth in Jesus’ name.
  28. O Arm of God Arise for my deliverance!!! in the name of Jesus.
  29. Every idol of my ancestors raging to waste my destiny and family, your time is up, catch fire and die! in the name of Jesus.
  30. Testimony killers assigned against my family, your time is up: die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  31. O Lord my God, defend your interests in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  32. Agenda of wasters against my family and destiny DIE!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  33. O Lord, turn my career and destiny challenges into testimonies, in Jesus’ name.
  34. Every agenda of darkness for my life scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  35. Swallowing powers shall not swallow my breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
  36. BLOOD OF JESUS, Arise by thunder, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
  37. BLOOD OF JESUS, Arise! Change my story, in the name of Jesus.
  38. BLOOD OF JESUS, Arise! Bring my Joseph’s dream to pass, in the name of Jesus.
  39. Oil of favour, my head is available, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
  40. Powers pushing me away from my divine location, hear the word of the Lord, Die!!! In the name of Jesus.
  41. Powers from my foundation, attacking my star: Die! In Jesus’ name.
  42. Breakthrough Bankers! Opportunity Wasters!! Miracle Swallowers!!! Assigned against me: DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Hello i believe the 21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate has blessed your life. let us know how each of these prayers has helped you through our contacts. However in all these there's one more and most important thing that you ought to have and that is having a personal relationship with Christ Jesus. and this you do by inviting Him into your life. And if you are ready to invite Him please say this simple prayer of commitment with me. Say: Dear Jesus. I come to you. As a sinner. Forgive me of all my sins. Right now. I invite you. Come into my heart and be my Lord and saviour. Amen. Thanks for making that precious decision and i know your life won't remain the same. for more information Call: +256 775 585176 or email: brilemma@yahoo.com/ yourdailyvictory@gmail.com    Blog: www.yourdailyvictory.blogspot.com
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: