Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 7

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 7

SCRIPTURE READING: Deuteronomy CHAPTER 28:1-68.
CONFESSION: Isaiah 28:6: – “A spirit of justice for him who sits in judgment, A strength to those who repel the onslaught at the gate.”
O MY HEAVENS OVER MY HEAD: OPEN BY FIRE! –
“The Lord Reigneth Let the earth tremble, He reigneth let the earth tremble; Jehovah reigneth let the earth tremble, He reigneth let the earth tremble…”
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 7. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 7
  1. Those who have disgraced and embarrassed me shall prostrate before me, after the order of Joseph, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Any door that will not move me forward shall close down and the door that will move me forward shall open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Any door that wants to lock me out of my wealthy place,  you are a liar! OPEN BY FIRE!!! in Jesus’ name
  4. Any evil gate men that followed me and closing good doors against me: Fall down and die now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. All the good doors that has locked me out of favour and blessings over the years and decades, hear the word of the Lord: OPEN BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  6. Every move of my enemies shall trigger my outstanding testimonies! In the name of Jesus.
  7. The altar of prayer that will scare my enemies and put them to panic flight shall manifest in my life now in the name of Jesus.
  8. My project of prosperity, if I have abandoned u, come back by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every uncircumcised gate man with satanic padlock closing good doors against me, your time is up: die!!! in the name of Jesus.
    1. Powers closing doors in my life die! Good doors that has closed against me, hear the word of the Lord: Die in the name of Jesus
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this