Thursday, October 13, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 2


21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 2

SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah CHAPTER 41:1-29.
CONFESSION: Isaiah 28:6: – “A spirit of justice for him who sits in judgment, A strength to those who repel the onslaught at the gate.”
I DISLODGE EVERY ONSLAUGHT OF THE ENEMY AT THE GATE OF THIS YEAR
O the host of satanic army tremble at the promotions coming our way this year, that is why they got into a rage to prevent it from happening. We need a counter-rage to established what the Lord has purposed for us this year 2011.
“The Lord Reigneth Let the earth tremble, He reigneth let the earth tremble; Jehovah reigneth let the earth tremble, He reigneth let the earth tremble…”
Bring quality gratitude to God for making you to cross-over into year 2011. Get angry against every satanic tactics deployed to delay your early manifestations this year, change your prayer gear and accelerate to divine answers to your petitions now!
Draw divine strength and grace to follow through the next 20 days of prayer warfare for victory at the battle of the gate 2011. Ask the Lord to remember His covenant and bring you out of any trouble you are going through now, vow that you will serve him better this year than any year in the past.
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 2. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 2
  1. Every power sitting at the gate of 2011 to harm me and my family, PERISH BY THE GATE! PERISH BY FIRE!! in Jesus name.
  2. Satanic hosts assembled to hinder my unparalleled breakthroughs in year 2011, what are you waiting for? BE SLAUGHTERED BY THE SWORD OF FIRE!!! BE SLAUGHTERED BY THE SWORD OF FIRE!!! BE SLAUGHTERED BY THE SWORD OF FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Wicked powers contending for my virtues in year 2011, BE CONSUMED BY THE INFERNO OF YOUR DEVICES!!! in Jesus’ name. (Dwell on this prayer for a quality time repeatedly emphasizing BE CONSUMED! BE CONSUMED!! BE CONSUMED!!!)
  4. Every grave dug for me and my family at the gate of this year, SWALLOW YOUR DIGGERS!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Rage of the wicked against my favor and promotions in year , CONSUME YOUR OWNERS! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Powers gathered to drink my blood and eat my flesh this year 2011, I BURY YOU ALIVE NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. You the strongman, holding the keys of my prosperity this year 2011, I BIND YOU WITH FIRE CHAINS NOW! I COLLECT BACK MY PROSPERITY KEYS FROM YOU!! I PLUNDER YOUR PRISON-HOUSE HABORING MY PROSPERITY BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Household enemies from my father’s and mother’s lineage assigned to keep my head down in shame, hear the word of the Lord: EXPIRE! EXPIRE!! EXPIRE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Gates of poverty, raised against me this new year 2011: CRUMBLE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power assembled to speak failure to my divine compensation and unrivaled liftings throughout this year 2011, you are a LIAR! ROASTTTTTT!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: