Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 13

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 13


SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
WOE! TO THE DRAGON OF MARITAL DELAY!! – This strongly explains why today world wide marriage is falling from the right way it was done to the same sex marriage. Beware of the Tattoos you body mark your self with.
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 13. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 13
  1. Every satanic lion roaring against my breakthrough and promotion, be silenced forever in the name of Jesus.
  2. O God My Father, by Your deliverance power, deliver me from the den and the mouth of every satanic lion assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every unreasonable and wicked enemy that have decided to make my case their full-time business, be buried alive now! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Power of God arise for my sake and provoke confusion and chaos in the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Agents of darkness will struggle hard but would not be able to understand, predict or explain my life, in the name of Jesus.
  6. The shock and surprise of my breakthrough will kill my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I will become a book my enemies cannot read, a poison to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every satanic bullets fired against my harvests, shall backfire, in the name of Jesus.
  9. History of pharaoh shall be repeated in the lives of those resisting my advancement, in the name of Jesus.
  10. The warehouse holding my blessing shall be forced open by the power of God! in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: