Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Declare these Words Daily

DAILY DECLARATION
 Prince Emma Opanyi
I declare today that my life is blessed; my water is blessed; my bread is blessed; my going out and coming in is blessed. I shall be blessed in the city and I shall be blessed in the field; blessed is the fruit of my body and blessed are the works of my hands. Today the Lord shall open unto me His good treasure and pour out blessings that there shall not be room enough to receive them. I transport my life from the land of not enough to the land of more than enough. I shall be blessed until I am called blessed. I shall be a channel of blessing and a reference point of God’s goodness. I shall lend unto many nations, and shall not borrow. I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath. Wherever I go today I shall be celebrated and not tolerated. Where others fail, I shall succeed. I am who God says I am and I can do what He says I can do. I know that I am unstoppable; I am indestructible; I am the most favored of the Lord; the apple of His eyes and His beloved. I shall live a holy and exemplary life; and be a light unto this dark world. I shall not compromise God’s standards, nor mortgage my soul for earthly gains and pleasures. I declare that no weapon fashioned against me today shall prosper and any tongue that dares to rise up against me in judgment, is condemned. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord shall raise a standard against them. If the enemies pursue me in one way, in seven ways shall they be scattered. All these blessings shall come on me, and overtake me, for I shall hearken unto the voice of the LORD my God. AMEN.
====================================================
  • PRAYER FOR RESTORATION TO POSITION OF DOMINION AND AUTHORITY
BIBLE REFERENCE: GENESIS 1 v 26-28
Then God said, “Let us make man in Our image, according to our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
PRAYER POINTS
Father God, I thank you for sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ to die on my behalf. The Bible makes it clear that Jesus Christ through His finished work on the Cross of Calvary has restored me to the position of dominion and authority that I had lost through Adam’s sin/fall.
I therefore destroy every legal ground (sin, curses, evil covenant/dedications, negative mindset, ignorance of God’s words concerning my position in God, His promises and my inheritance etc.) that the enemy has been standing upon to afflict, oppress, dominate or rule over my life, family, community, church, and nation in Jesus name.
Colossians 2 v 15 says, "Christ having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it" I therefore step into the victory that Christ has won for me on the cross and I bring to nothingness powers, principalities, situations, mindset, circumstances, conditions that exert dominion over my life, family etc. I draw a line with the blood of Jesus and decree that they no longer have dominion over me, my family, community, etc in Jesus name.
Psalm 110 v 2 says that the Lord shall send the rod of my strength out of Zion so I can rule over my enemies. You my rod of strength, I receive you right now from Zion in the name of Jesus. I begin to rule over all the negative circumstances of my life, family etc in Jesus name.
I decree that I have dominion over my body and flesh, spirit and mind in Jesus name.
I receive divine empowerment to triumph over every satanic force in Jesus name.
Seed of greatness, dominion, and authority I command you to germinate and manifest in my life, family, community, church, nation in the name of Jesus Christ.
Father God, cause me to walk in the fullness of your power, dominion and authority in Jesus name.
The Bible says in Psalm 68 v 19 that the Lord loads us daily with benefits. I therefore address you my divine benefits and allocations, be released to me and I decree that none of my allocations or benefits will be delayed, substituted, diverted, or seized in the name of Jesus.
I command every satanic law enforcement officer, stationed at the gates of my life to seize my divine allocation on release, to be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Father God, let the angels of your presence be installed as the gate-keepers of my life, family, marriage, career, business, church, community and nation in Jesus name.
I decree that my life, family, church, community, nation etc shall be a reference point of God’s blessings, breakthrough, success and favor in Jesus name.
May all who see me acknowledge that I am the posterity whom the Lord has blessed in the name of Jesus.
I receive beauty for ashes, and oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for heaviness in Jesus name. Isaiah 61 v 3
My sun shall no longer go down nor my moon withdraw itself in Jesus name. Isaiah 60 v 20
I receive divine power to produce wealth, and wealth and riches shall be in my house, family, community and nation in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 8 v 18
I command every lost opportunity to come back to me now and I receive the wisdom to utilize them in the name of Jesus.
Father God, where I failed before, cause me to succeed and where I was rejected cause me to be celebrated in Jesus name.
I declare that my life will not escape a testimony or miracle in the name of Jesus.
====================================================
  • PRAYER/DECLARATION FOR A NEW BEGINNING
BIBLE REFERENCES:
ISAIAH 43 v18-19 "Remember ye not the former thingsneither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert". PHILIPIANS 3 v 13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before..." REVELATION 21 v 15 says, "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."
PRAYER POINTS/DECLARATIONS
I use the blood of Jesus to wipe the slates of my life; clean from all the past mistakes, failures, errors, disappointments and betrayals in the name of Jesus.
The Bible says in Isaiah 43 v 18 that I should forget the former things and I should not dwell on the past for you are about to do a new thing in my life- both the obvious and expected and even the unexpected. I therefore refuse to define myself by my past mistakes, failures and disappointments.
I declare that I am a new creature, old things have passed away and behold all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5 v 17
I declare that I am no more afraid, timid or feeble-hearted. I am not confused, unstable or indecisive.
I am not a weakling; therefore the devil can no longer intimidate me.
I declare that as Bethlehem of Judah, I am not in any way insignificant, for out of me shall come forth mighty and laudable projects, dreams, visions, accomplishments and achievements. Matt 2 v 6
Rev 2 v 17b says "And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it”. Isaiah 62: 2 says, "And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name".
In the name of Jesus, I receive a new name and identity and I begin to call myself by that new name which the mouth of the Lord has called me. 
I know that I am a winner not a loser; a victor not a victim; I am blessed beyond every curse; I am the most blessed, the beloved; the redeemed; the apple of his eyes; I am the head and not the tail; on top and not beneath; I am a fruitful vine therefore am not barren; I am healthy, wealthy and prosperous; I am an eternal excellence; a joy of many generations; I am abounding in every good works; I am the planting of the Lord; the rebuilder of the old ruins and the repairer of the ruined cities; I am the sign post of his loving-kindness and grace; I am a well-watered garden; a spring of water whose waters do not fail; the city of the Lord- the Zion of the Holy one of Israel; I am the light of the Gentiles; the vessel of honor meant for the king’s use; I am distinguished from my peers because his oil of favor is upon; I am full of Godly wisdom, counsel and understanding; I am a champion; I am unstoppable; I can not be defeated; I am in charge and I have the power, dominion and authority to do all God says I can do and I can be all that God created me to be. I shall pursue, overtake and recover all in Jesus name. Amen. Halleluiah! Glory to the Lamb of God!
====================================================
PRAYER/DECLARATION FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
Father God, I thank you for the life of my baby, which is your wonderful gift to me, a bundle of joy, and the flower that blossoms within me. I bless your name for making me a partaker of your divine blessing. I acknowledge that this baby is a gift from you as every good and perfect gift comes from you. James 1 v 17. The Bible says in the book of Psalm 127 v 3-5 that children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward; as arrows are in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy, blessed, and fortunate is the man whose quiver is filled with them! They will not be put to shame when they speak with their adversaries [in gatherings] at the [city's] gate. I thank you for choosing my womb to carry your heritage. What a privilege to be a partaker of your undeserved blessing! I bless your name for this honor in Jesus name.
Dear God, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, but I believe that Jesus Christ is your only begotten son and that He came to earth to die for my sins that I might be forgiven. I believe that He had resurrected and is seated with the Father in heaven far above principalities and powers. I therefore plead for your forgiveness and mercy through the blood of your son Jesus Christ. I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I therefore come boldly into the throne of grace to obtain mercy for my time of need in the name of Jesus. Hebrews 4 v 16
Father, I agree with your Word that says that your thoughts for me are thoughts of good and not of evil, to give me an expected end. Jeremiah 29 v 11. Father God, your Word says that your blessings make rich and add no sorrow. Proverb 10 v 22
I therefore decree that this baby, being your blessing will make me rich and will never add sorrow to my life and family. The Bible says in the book of Job 22 v 28 that I shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto me.
(Place your right hand on your stomach now and decree and declare)
I decree that my baby is a healthy, completely, and perfectly formed baby. I decree that my baby shall not be deformed in any way, shall not have brain damage or bone deformity. My baby shall not be paralyzed, shall not have down syndrome, Spina bifida, or any other defects. I also decree in the name of Jesus Christ that my baby will not have any organs' diseases.
Baby, I decree in the name of Jesus that you will live to your full term, you will not die at birth or at a tender age, because the bible says that I will not cast my young and He will fulfill the number of your days. Exodus 23 v 26
As for you my body, hear the word of the Lord, you will cooperate with me, and I will not be sick all through this pregnancy in the name of Jesus Christ.
You my womb, you will carry this baby to the full term and will not miscarry for God has not iven me a miscarrying womb in the name of Jesus Christ.
When I come of term and ready for delivery, you my cervix, you will dilate at a speed ordained by God in the name of Jesus Christ.
I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that I shall not have an abnormal bleeding nor have a still birth or cesarean section.
I shall go into the delivery room and not the labor room for Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me; for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. Galatians 3 v 13 ; Isaiah 53 v 4-5.
I schedule God fearing and Holy Ghost filled doctors and nurses to be on duty on my delivery day and I receive wisdom for the entire medical team on duty on that day. Exodus 1 v 17, 21
I decree that there shall be no confusion or complications and my delivery shall be unbelievably quick and smooth in the name of Jesus Christ.  Exodus 1 v 19
I decree that any weapons fashioned against me and my baby shall not prosper and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment, I condemn in the name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 54 v 17
Father God, I know that I am a steward over this baby, give me the grace to bring up this child in the knowledge and fear of the Lord, bearing in mind that I will give account of my stewardship to God. Ephesians 6 v 4; Proverbs 22 v 6; Proverbs 13 v 24.
Father God, I thank you for making me a sign and a wonder unto many. You have been and will continue to be my strong refuge.  May my mouth be filled with your praise and with your glory all the day. Psalm 71 v 7-8. Thank you Father because I know that you have answered me for Jesus had assured me in the Bible that what so ever thing I shall ask you Father in His (Jesus) name that it shall be done unto me John 16 v 23. I ask the Father all these in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God. AMEN.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: