Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 18

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 18


SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
STUBBORN PURSUERS MUST DIE!!!  
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 18. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 18
  1. Thunder of God Arise: WASTE MY ENEMIES!!! In the name of Jesus.
  2. Powers that must die for my life to move forward: DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! In the name of Jesus.
  3. Every hanging blessing, every pending breakthrough, every detained testimonies: be released and become manifest now in Jesus’ name.
  4. Divine favour! Bombard me now by fire, in Jesus’ name.
  5. Every king Uzziah of my father’s house, Die now in Jesus’ name.
  6. Any power that wants me to fall, DIE!!!! In the name of Jesus.
  7. Lion of Judah! Arise!! Pursue affliction out of my life!!! In the name of Jesus.
  8. Battles at the edge of my breakthroughs, your time is up: DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  9. Triangular powers sitting on my breakthroughs, BE UNSEATED BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  10. Powers that pursued my parents and is now pursuing me, DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: