Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 16

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 16


SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
MAKE ME YOUR ROD OF GLORY, O LORD!!! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 16. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 16
  1. Village witchcraft, assigned against me: die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Sun, Moon, Stars: UNITE!!! Pursue my pursuers!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Wicked powers of my father’s house, wicked powers of mother’s house: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. My Father! Arise, overthrow the wicked!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Blood of JESUS! Arise in the thunder of your power: Pursue my pursuers!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. My Father, avenge me of my adversaries: Dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Whether it is convenient for the enemy or not, I will sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every witchcraft animal in my dream and my environment: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Voices calling my name from the grave, die in the name of Jesus.
  10. In my dream tonight, O God Appear!!! in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: