Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 11

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 11

SCRIPTURE READING: Genesis CHAPTER 24.
CONFESSION: Genesis 24:60: – “And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.”
WITCHCRAFT CONSPIRACY: SCATTER UNTO DESOLATION!!! –
Such as the below in image has been hired against your life thats why you have to fight.
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 11. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 11
  1. Witchcraft marks over my body, I shall see you no more! in the name of Jesus.
  2. O God of Elijah, Arise: Disappoint my enemies! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Thou power of God, Arise in the thunder of Your power, CHANGE THE RULE for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
  4. O God arise and make me the advertisement of your power! in the name of Jesus.
  5. No man shall say unto me: “where is your God?” they will see my God in action, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O Lord, use my life to show that the God of Elijah is still on duty!!! Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall have my victorious laughter, in the name of Jesus.
  7. The door that will make my mockers to prostrate before me, the door that will make me to be celebrated, the doors that will make people rush to my God, the door that will make me to rewrite my family history SHALL OPEN BEFORE ME IN JESUS’ NAME. By the power of the God of open doors, my God shall embarrass me with blessings, in Jesus’ name.
  8. O Lord, visit me and let my life magnetize uncommon success, in the name of Jesus.
  9. My Father, command your blessings upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  10. That one success that will change my story forever, I encounter it now!!! In Jesus Name
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: