Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 9

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 9

SCRIPTURE READING: Genesis CHAPTER 24.
CONFESSION: Genesis 24:60: – “And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.”
I POSSESS THE GATE OF MY ENEMIES THIS YEAR!!! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 9. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 9
  1. Every plan of darkness to frustrate me this month die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Satanic instrument targeted against my progress this year, backfire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Wicked agenda to install a barrier between me and my breakthroughs, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Wicked utterances assigned to attack my results this year, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Any power assigned to make me stay longer in bondage, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O Lord, Educate my spirit, anoint my soul and lay Your hands upon me, give me strategies and keys to navigate through this boiling year, in the name of Jesus.
  7. O Lord, I ask that you will specially open my understanding today and do great and marvelous things in my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Any agenda of darkness targeted against my breakthroughs: BE FRUSTRATED NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. O God Arise and deliver my life from demonic anger, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Anointing to become unstoppable come upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: