Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 19

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 19

SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew CHAPTER 12.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.”
I RECEIVE DOUBLE PORTION ANOINTING OF EVERY MONTH IN THIS YEAR! –
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 19. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 19
  1. The filthy garment that will demote me shall catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  2. O Lord, in times of my comfort, deliver me in Jesus’ name.
  3. Garment of iniquity I tear you away, garment of power, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every mystery of opposition facing my calling, DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  5. Serpents and scorpions assigned to bite my ministry and destiny, you are a liar! DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
  6. Ministerial frustration, DIE!!! In Jesus’ name.
  7. Those who said and wished that I fail, shall be humbled by the celebration of my success, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Garments of my father’s house contesting with my calling, catch fireeeee!!! In the name of Jesus.
  9. Garment of shame and embarrassment, my life is not your candidate, therefore, catch fireeee!!! In the name of Jesus.
  10. I receive power against dark angels, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: