Friday, October 14, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 8

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 8

SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah CHAPTER 41:1-29.
CONFESSION: Isaiah 28:6: – “A spirit of justice for him who sits in judgment, A strength to those who repel the onslaught at the gate.”
PADLOCK OF OF DEBT: B-R-E-A-K!!! –
“The Lord Reigneth Let the earth tremble, He reigneth let the earth tremble; Jehovah reigneth let the earth tremble, He reigneth let the earth tremble…”
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 8. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 8
  1. Enemies of my new song, u are a liar! Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Powers that have stolen my doors, right now DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Power of frustration and bad luck, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Power of failure at the edge of success, u are a liar! Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Enemies of my celebration, u are a liar! Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Doors that wld change my family history, OPEN NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. The door that will make my mockers to prostrate before me, the door that will make me to be celebrated, the doors that will make people rush to my God, the door that will make me to rewrite my family history SHALL OPEN BEFORE ME IN JESUS’ NAME. By the power of the God of open doors, my God shall embarrass me with blessings, in Jesus’ name.
  8. My Father, give me a miracle that will cancel all my past troubles, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every power that hates to see me laugh, u are a liar! Die!!! in Jesus’ name.
  10. Angels of the Living God! Arise: S-C-A-T-T-E-R my goliath, in Jesus’ name.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: