Thursday, October 13, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 5


21 Days Prayer To Conquer The Battle of the Gate - Day 5

 SCRIPTURE READING: Genesis 28:12-13:
CONFESSION: Genesis 28:12-13: – “And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;”
MY LADDER OF PROMOTION: APPEAR BY FIRE!
The ladder of fire can bring you from the deepest pit of trouble to the zenith of triumphs.
That is the mystery of divine help from above that takes you and promotes you above your mockers, the kind of promotion given to Joseph and David – from obscurity to celebrity!
I pray with my whole heart that every one reading this and who find themselves in one form of deep trouble or the other, the ladder of fire will appear and promote you above your tribulations in the name of the MOST HIGH GOD, Jesus!!!
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 5. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 5
  1. The Dawn of my new laughter has come. I see an elevation of my joy. I see wide smiles and contagious laughter bubbling from my soul, in Jesus’ name.
  2. I am blessed with d dew of Heaven… oooh from the ashes of my past defeats and failures, I call forth the restoration of my garment of beauty. Let God be true and every man a liar!
  3. It is written: (Psalm 45:11,13) – “So shall the king greatly desire your beauty…” therefore, I command the beauty of divinity to swallow every ugliness of my life in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every poison administered to my life to arrest my breakthrough, I FLUSH you OUT by fire!!! in Jesus’ name.
  5. Read Psalm 60:6-12 aloud and pray this prayer point: I march forward from the city of weakness and infirmities to my strong city!!! I possess my 7 perfect possessions in Gilead, Manasseh, Ephraim, Judah, Moab, Philistia and Edom, by the power in the blood of Jesus! in Jesus’ name.
  6. I bind the strongman of the tail with fetters of fire, I dismantle the citadel of failure and demotion in my life, I march forward into promotional breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
  7. It is written: (Ephesians 3:20) – “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Holy Spirit, impregnate me now with POWER that shatters every stubborn problem mocking my salvation, in the name of Jesus. O Heavens come into my soul with Your GLORY and flush out every impurity and infirmity, in Jesus’ name.
  8. This month, I MARCH OUT of every pattern of failure and stagnation over my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Every agreement of darkness programmed to lock me out of favor this month, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!!!! in the name of Jesus. Stubborn reproaches of my life, RECEIVE DISGRACE BY FIRE in this month, and MARCH OUT of my life by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus
  9. O Lord my God, I thank You for Your awesome love that gave me the POWER of everlasting sonship in You which swallows every peril of life… O Lord, wipe away the tears of sorrow from my eyes and replace it with the tears of joy unspeakable full of glory.
  10. Let my testimonies surprise my friends and shock my enemies, O God arise and strengthen me with might in my inner man to take charge of Your blessings for my life this year 2011, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: