Thursday, October 13, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 4


 21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 4

SCRIPTURE READING: Psalm CHAPTER 24:1-10.
CONFESSION: Psalm 24:7: – “Lift your heads, you gates. Be lifted, you ancient doors, so that the king of glory may come in.”
ANCIENT DOORS OF MY FATHER’S HOUSE: BE UPROOTED BY FIRE!!!
Time uproot every ancient chains assigned to limit your eagle’s flight this year.
Those envious forces that do not want your testimony to be bigger and brighter than that of your ancestor. They are called limiting powers.
They are the agents of satanic delays, I read recently on this site about a wonderful and humble sister who is 51 years old and yet to find her godly spouse.
I pray with my whole heart that the liberating arrows of fire from this altar shall locate and uproot the ancient doors of failure and delay in the life of that sister in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus’ Christ.
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 4. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 4
  1. O God arise and dribble every satanic dribbler assigned against my gate of promotions in this year 2011 in Jesus’ name.
  2. O God arise and strengthen me with might in my inner man to take charge of Your blessings for my life this year 2011, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every prophecy of deliverance and greatness upon my life, I release and activate you into manifestations by fire now!!! in Jesus’ name.
  4. Holy Ghost! INCREASE my prayer temperature by fire!!! Arrows of spiritual laziness, BACKFIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.
  5. Blood of Jesus! SPEAK AGAINST ANCIENT DOORS of poverty and demotion in my foundation!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Blood of Jesus! Chase and flush out every infirmity from my body, soul and spirit!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Blood of Jesus! Arise by T-H-U-N-D-E-R!!! PURSUE my Pursuers!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Blood of Jesus! ARISE AND CHANGE MY STORY TO GLORY NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Blood of Jesus! KILL MY SORROW!! PROMOTE MY JABEZ AND ENLARGE MY COAST!!! in Jesus’ name.
  10. (This final prayer point must be prayed with fervency and for the next quality 10 minutes, preferably at midnight or before you go to sleep.) Blood of Jesus! Bring my Joseph’s dream to pass!!! in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: