Thursday, October 13, 2011

21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 3


21 Days Prayer To Conquer Battle of the Gate - Day 3

SCRIPTURE READING: Isaiah CHAPTER 41:1-29.
CONFESSION: Isaiah 28:6: – “A spirit of justice for him who sits in judgment, A strength to those who repel the onslaught at the gate.”
MY INNER MAN, RECEIVE FIRE!!!
O the host of satanic army tremble at the promotions coming our way this year, that is why they got into a rage to prevent it from happening. We need a counter and holy rage to establish what the Lord has purposed for us this year 2011. Satanic hackers invaded our site but with holy fire, we sent them out of this temple of prayer. They came with the goal of crippling the ladder of holy fireworks to prevent salvation of sinners and ensure frustration of saints, thank God they failed woefully. Now I command the manifold restoration of the great and good things which the enemy has stolen or delayed in your life since this year 2011 began, BE RESTORED NOW!!! IN JESUS’ NAME!!!
SING: “I want the fire that is fresh! I want the fire that is fresh, old fire cannot do, I want the fire that is fresh!!!…”
Bring quality gratitude to God for making you to be alive to witness His goodness in this year 2011. Get up with holy indignation against every satanic tactics deployed to delay your early manifestations this year, change your prayer gear and accelerate to divine answers to your petitions now!
After the praise and worship session, go with volcanic anger into these ten prayer points for DAY 3. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon), you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth is that you will not come out of this encounter the same way you enter it, in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 3
  1. I release the trigger of Divine contigency against every satanic emergency fired against my life, my business, my family, my career and my destiny and ministry in Jesus’ name.
  2. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost swallow and consume every satanic emergency delegated to disgrace me throughout the rest bof this month and this year, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Cemetery of failure that captured my glory & virtues, your time is up: Give up and VOMIT my glory & virtures! in Jesus’ name. (Dwell on this prayer for a quality time repeatedly emphasizing GIVE UP and VOMIT MY VIRTUES! GIVE UP and VOMIT MY VIRTUES!! GIVE UP and VOMIT MY VIRTUES!!!)
  4. O God ARISE and baptize me with unquenchable fire that breaks to pieces every chain of habitual and generational slavery!!! in Jesus’ name.
  5. Fruits of JANUARY: APPEAR in my life now! Fruits of FEBRUARY: MANIFEST in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I decree by d decree of heaven that my shame and my secret tears be wiped away by the Most High now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. O Sun of Righteousness SHINE upon my life and DRIVE AWAY every cloud of darkness hovering over my head!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. I Receive uncommon illumination that will catapult my life from every pit of depression to the mountain of Joy unspeakable FULL of GLORY!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every satanic power from the pit of hell, bargaining for my soul, DIE!!! in Jesus’ name.
  10. Every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, Be REVERSED BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

No comments: