Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PRAISE REPORTS

GOD IS A GOD OF WONDERS

In 2004 i went to the Village and on my way back i got a witchcraft  attack. my leg begaun to swell like someone have elephantiasis . but when the Bril Emma came home to pray for my family and me specifically i got an instant miracle. amazingingly the following day my swollen leg was now healed. i give all glory to God for healing me. in addition i want to thank God because that is the day i gave my life to Christ.

Wabwire F.
Busia

4 comments:

EXPERIENCE FREEDOM TODAY RESOURCE CENTER said...

We really give God all the glory

Anonymous said...

We really give God all the glory

Anonymous said...

For sure God is a God of a wonder

Anonymous said...

hello praise God . thanks for the work u r doing in his vineyard. and may he continually bless you.

I am touched by the articles

Ricky
USA