Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PRAYER POINTS FOR DEFEATING FAMILIAR SPIRITS

PRAYER POINTS FOR DEFEATING FAMILIAR SPIRITS

SCRIPTURE READING:  Deut 18:9-12,  Isaiah 8:19-20, Lev 20:27 Isa29:4, Lev 19:31, Dan 6:7-9
CONFESSION:     Psalm 55: 12-15
For it was not my enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it; neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:  But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.  We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.  Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings and among them.
PRAISE & WORSHIP:
Prayer:
1.    I renounce any involvement with familiar spirits knowingly or unknowingly, in the name of Jesus.
2.    Every covenant of death made with any familiar spirit, break, in the name of Jesus.
3.    Evil decrees, pronouncements and curses by familiar spirits upon my life/family, I revoke you by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
4.    O God, arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
5.    Any weapon of familiar spirit in any form or shape fashion against me/family shall not prosper, therefore backfire and destroy your owner, in the name of Jesus.
6.    Any familiar spirit in my root die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
7.    I withdraw the power of any familiar spirits that is being used to torment my life, in the name of Jesus.
8.    You familiar spirit in my foundation bringing evil record or evil things to come to pass, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
9.    You familiar spirit(s) assigned to cut off my expectation, die in the name of Jesus.
10.    Any familiar spirit enforcing me to go back to the back seat of life, die, in the name of Jesus.
11.    Any familiar spirit from my father’s house/mother’s house that says I will not rise above my root you are a lair, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
12.    Power of familiar spirit over my life, carry your evil load, in the name of Jesus.
13.    Stronghold of familiar spirits in my education, business, career, marriage, home, calling, finances, staff of bread, what are you doing there, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
14.    Any occult power, witchcraft power, familiar spirit, sitting on my marriage, glory, business, promotion, job, be unseated by fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
15.    Pick from the list: You spirit of mind destruction I am not your candidate today I separate my self from you and I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
Spirit friend - I’m not your friend
Spirit children – I’m not your mother
Spirit husband – I’m not your wife
Spirit wife - I’m not your husband
Spirit boy fiends – I’m not your girl friend
Spirit girl friends – I’m not your boy friend
Spirit parent – I’m not your child
Ancestral spirit – I reject you
Spirit guide or teacher – I’m not your student
Spirit of untimely death – I’m not your candidate

I believe this prayer has blessed your life. but i want to give this opportunity to someone out there possiblly you have gone through this prayer but you have never entrusted your life to Jesus Christ. why not do it right now. if you are ready say this prayer of commitment with me. say. Dear Jesus, i come to you as a sinner. Forgive my sins . Forgive my sins. right now i repent of all my sins. and i invite you. come into my heart as my Lord and saviour. Amen.
If you said that prayer you are now saved by grace. Find a Bible teaching Church where you can go in order to grow Spiritually. May God bless you











Bril Emma Opanyi
JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & FOREVERMORE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I very adore your own posting choice, very remarkable.